I got a late start on making crock pot chicken cacciatore. I cooked the chicken thoroughly first in a pan with olive oil so I’m not worried about it being safe to eat. I am worried that it will not be tender enough. Will 2.5 hours on high in the crock pot be enough to make the chicken tender and to let the sauce do its thing?
- chicken breast in crock pot 5 hrs
- is 4 hours long enough cook chicken crockpot
- is 4 hours long enough to cook 4 med size chicken breasts in the crock pot?
- chicken breast in crock pot for 4 hrs
- is 5 hours on high enough for chicken
- is 5 hours long enough to cook chicken in crockpot
- is 5 hours long enough to cook chicken breast in the crock pot
- is 5 hours long enough for chicken in crockpot
- is 5 hours long enough for chicken breast to cook in the crockpot
- will slow cooking chicken breast make it tender