Will Keeping Cooked Chicken Warm in a Crock Pot (or Otherwise), Keep It Fresh for a Several Hour Party?
We’re having a large family and friend get together coming up (50+ guests). I’ve decided to make my at home buffalo chicken. Its basically cut up chicken breast, cooked then marinated in hot sauce. I want to cook the chicken in advance, so we obviously have more time for our guests while they are here. My question is this: Will keeping the chicken in a crock pot (or anything that will keep it warm) keep it fresh? If so, how long?
- keeping turkey warm in crockpot
- keeping turkey warm in crock pot
- keep turkey warm in crock pot
- keeping cooked chicken warm
- keeping chicken warm in slow cooker
- how long chicken warm slow cooker
- how long can shredded sit in a warm crockpot
- keep chicken warm in slow cooker
- how long can breasts stay on warm in slow cooker
- crockpot keep warm chicken
In: Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes · Tagged with: buffalo, chicken breast, chicken in a crock pot, hot sauce