I have 2 lbs of chicken legs, (currently frozen), and I need to use them for supper. I live in the eastern U.S. and I do not want to do something tired or old. I want to try something new. I’m cooking for three.
It can involve just the chicken or can include potatoes, rice, veggies, apples, etc…
If it’s easy, that’s a bonus! And I don’t *have* to use the slow cooker, either.
- 2 lbs chicken breast slow cooker
- crock cooking a frozen 2lb chicken breast
- chickenlegs crockpot
- 2 POUND CHICKEN CROCK POT RECIPE
- easy recipes for two lbs of chicken
- do something special with chicken recipes
- do something special with a crock pot and chicken
- slow cooker two pounds of chicken
- crockpot chicken 2 pounds
- crockpot 2 pound chicken breast recipes