I never made chicken in a slow cooker, i prefer to bake or grill it. But I gotta get out of the house, and I want some chicken. So the recipe calls for 6 to 8 hours in a slow cooker with italian dressing. But it really doesn’t go beyond that. No good for a noob like me at the slow cooking.
Also when should/do I change it from high setting?
- slow cooked chicken water
- chicken thighs in slow cooker without liquid
- cooking chicken in crock pot fo i need to add water?
- do i need to add water to slow cooked chocken in crock pot
- do you put water in the bottom of a slow cooker
- do i needto put water in slow cooker chicken
- do you need to put water in the slowcooker for chicken and vegetables
- do you need to put water in a crockpot when cooking chicken
- do you need to add water when cooking chincken thighs in slow cooker
- should water be added to condensed soup when used in a recipe