We’re cooking frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the crock pot and we just used a giant can of Cream of Chicken soup and a small can of Cheddar Cheese soup. Because the breasts are frozen they’re hard to move around and keep under the liquid. Though they’re thoroughly coated, they’re not completely submerged in liquid.
My boyfriend is worried that they’ll burn or something like that. Should I be concerned about that, and if so, how should I fix this?
- Slow cooker recipes frozen chicken breasts
- liquid necessary in slow cooker?
- how much liquid in slow cooker
- how much liquid for slow cooker chicken
- frozen chicken breasts in crockpot
- how much liquid should be in a slow cooker
- how much liquid in whole chicken slow cooker recipes
- how much liquid for crockpot chicken thighs
- how much liquid boneless skinless chicken breast slow cooker
- how much liquid chicken breasts in slow cooker