Can I Do a Whole Chicken in Slow Cooker Then Bbq It?
My supermarket does the kind of flattened chickens with bones removed (possibly called a spatchcock chicken or something similar) which can be bbq’d/grilled. I love the taste of chicken cooked on the barbeque, but even if i put it when the coals aren’t too hot it ends up very burnt on the outside and a little bit dry. I’m paranoid about food poisoning so maybe i overcook it a little bit/
Since i always think the skin is the best bit…would it be possible to cook the chicken in the slow cooker, and then barbeque it just to get the skin a little bit crispier.
I was hoping i’d end up with moist chicken with delicious crispy skin. Will it work? If so would i cook it on high/low setting and should i put some liquid or anything in it
- slow cooker barbecue whole chicken
- slow cooked spatchcock chicken
- slow cooker whole chicken bbq
- chicken in slow cooker breast up or down
- flattened chicken slow cooker
- how long to slow cook a whole chicken
- slow cooker then grill
- slow cook then bbq chicken
- can ido a whole chicken in a slow cooker
- bbq whole chicken slow cooker recipes
In: Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes · Tagged with: barbeque, bbq, best bit, bones, chickens, coals, little bit, moist chicken, slow cooker, spatchcock chicken, supermarket