Or does it not get hot enough to kill the salmonella or whatever?
If yes, please feel free to give me some of your favorite recipes. I prefer chicken on the bone as it has more flavor.
- can you leave the skin on yams when you cook in crock pot
- slow cooker chicken on the bone recipes
- does crock pot cooking kill salmonella
- does chicken breast get fall aparty in crock pot
- chicken crock pot salmonella
- does soup in a crock pot get hot enough
- can you cook chicken for 24 hours in a crock pot?
- can you cook chicken in crock pot coated in olive oil
- crock pot not hot enough
- Crockpot chicken on the bone